Pillars of the Holy Cross Coach
- Coach as spiritual leader who connects athletics to spirituality.
- Coach as life skill developer who uses athletics to teach foundational skills.
- Coach as partner in the instructional process who is engaged in and monitors all student academic progress.
- Coach as lifelong learner who engages in continuous learning and builds capacity in staff.
- Coach as competitive leader committed to raising the quality of play and the development of student-athletes.
- Coach as agent of preserving the future of Holy Cross High School through his/her connection with Catholic grade schools.
- Coach as manager who fulfills tasks in accordance with school policies and procedures.
- Coach as Holy Cross team player who values the overall mission of athletics and recognizes the student-athlete as whole person