Students who currently attend another high school and are interested in transferring to Holy Cross High School need to complete the following process for consideration of admittance.
- A parent/legal guardian must contact the Admissions Department via phone 447-4363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss the possibility of transferring.
- The Director of Enrollment will schedule the student to shadow a current Holy Cross student for a school day.
- The student must bring a copy of his/her transcript and/or current grades and any standardized test data (CATS scores, Terra Nova Scores, ACT, EXPLORE, PLAN, etc.) on the day he/she shadows.
- The student must meet with the Principal during the shadow day to discuss these documents for acceptance and proper placement.
- The Principal will make the final acceptance and placement and notify the family by mail and include a Registration Form for the transfer student to become a student at Holy Cross.