Seats for this event are limited! Click HERE to purchase your ticket today.
The Maroon and Grey Gala is the annual main event for Holy Cross High School. This black-tie, formal evening is truly a celebration of coming together for a common purpose: supporting families who desire a Catholic Education for their children. This night is an opportunity to hear the state-of-the-school and testimonials from students, parents, alumni, and faculty as well as to recognize those who generously walk with us in the mission. An extensive silent auction will be available both before and during the event as well as the Spring Raffle drawing. Included in the price of the ticket is dinner, drinks, and dancing to make this an event you will mark on your calendar each and every year. Here are the ways you can support this event:
- Purchase a ticket or table for the event - $100 per person, $800 for a table of 8
- Be a table sponsor for the event -$1000 for a table of 8 with table sponsor advertisement -$500 for table sponsor advertisement only
- Be a title sponsor for the event -$5000 for the Maroon and Grey Title Sponsorship with a table of 8
- Donate an item to the Silent Auction
- Purchase Spring Raffle chances
2019 Maroon and Grey Gala:
Date- March 16, 2019
Location- The Gramercy
620 S 3rd St #200, Louisville, KY 40202
Cocktails at 6pm -- Dinner at 7pm
Entertainment by Caribou
Seats for this event are limited! Click HERE
to purchase your ticket today.