Holy Cross High School now allows parents of our students access to their lunch accounts. Please follow the directions below to set up your account:
- Log on to Sycamore
- On the right hand side of the page you will see the featured section, choose the link tab at the top
- Open the link titled “Lunch Accounts” (this will take you to the My School Bucks website)
- Click on “Sign Up Today”
- You will need the following Information:
- Students First Name
- Students Last Name
- Students Lunch ID (last 5 numbers of the sycamore ID)
- Follow the instructions to access your students accounts.
Once you are signed up you will be able to do the following:
- Add money to the account via credit or debit card (there is a convenience fee for this option)
- View all activity on the account in detail
- Receive email notifications when the account falls below $10.00 which will allow your students to not reach a negative situation
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Holy Cross High School Finance Office at (502)447-4363 ext. 105 or 102.