PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BEGINNING THE TRAINING.
* The online training video will take about 45 minutes.
* There will be questions that appear during the presentation that needs to be answered so be prepared!
* When you click on the link below, follow these instructions;
1. Holy Cross uses EDpuzzle for the online training courses. Please follow the instructions below to sign up for a EDpuzzle account to complete the online training.
2. When prompted at login, select "Student".
3. Select "Sign Up" under the Login Button.
4. When prompted, PLEASE ENTER YOUR INCOMING STUDENT'S FIRST & LAST NAME!
5. Create a unique username and password. Do not forget the username and password as you may need it if you wish to exit the training and come back at a later time.
6. Enter a valid email address.
7. Select "Sign Up".
8. You will be prompted with the following message:
"Do you want to join this class?"
Holy Cross High School
9. Select "Join".
10. You should not be logged into EDpuzzle. The parent video can be found under the "Due Soon" section. Just click the "Start" button to begin the training.
11. You can stop the training at any time and come back at a later date if necessary. Note that you cannot skip any unseen content and if you decide to leave and comeback, you will be taken back to the most recently answered question. Your progress can be seen on the Parents class homepage of EDpuzzle.
When you are ready to begin, please click the link below.