The Strategic Plan for Holy Cross High School includes 4 aspirations that will guide us into the next generation of students.
- To attract, retain and graduate students from diverse backgrounds who desire a Catholic, co-educational experience.
- To establish a hallmark learning environment characterized by exemplary facilities, our effective engagement with technology, and a campus of great aesthetic appeal.
- To be recognized as an essential community partner and to enhance and diversify the co-curricular opportunities for students to grow into well-rounded, service-minded, moral leaders.
- To more fully enhance the engagement of alumni and other stakeholders in the life and mission of our school.
Aspiration 2 deals directly with needed campus improvements. The Capital Project Fund will address the various areas of the facility that are the most in need. Below are the projects outlined:
Phase 1 Projects:
- Old Wing Classrooms Renovation- New windows, doors, lighting, surround sound, & HVAC
- 1 million
- Athletic Complex Entrance Renovation- Brick & gated arched entrance, field house resurfacing, new bleachers to code (home and visitor), gathering area & press box resurfacing
- 1 million
Phase 1 total project- 3.1 million
Goals to Fund Phase 1
- Adopt a Classroom $15,000 naming rights to classroom (classes of BD, AM, HC--families--companies) $500,000 to raise
- Naming rights to Athletic Complex $500,000
- Major donor giving- $2.3 million
- New Chapel & Front Entrance- $1 million
- Turf Surface on Alumni Field- $750,000
- Faculty Endowment- $1 million
- Makerspace & Engineering Resources- $400,000